We have been working hard to create an online opportunity that showcases your creativity and credentials though a virtual campaign process. Please follow the link below to access important details and information that will help us build your "Meet the Candidates" profile page. This is your opportunity to run for a leadership position and to vote for candidates who will represent the students of Tomball High School. There has never been a better time to help shape the future of THS and to let your voice be heard for the betterment of our school and community!
- Intent to Run forms are due May 5th by 5pm
- Applications/Campaign materials are due by midnight on May 8th
- "Meet the Candidates" site goes live on May 18th
- Voting opens to all students on May 20th. Click on this link to gain access to Student Council's website and consider taking part in this unprecedented opportunity https://sites.google.com/sec.tomballschools.net/tomball-high-stuco/home.
Student Council will host a Q&A Session for students who would like more information about running for a leadership position. Please read through the information on the website and join us on Monday, May 4th from 2:00-3:00 pm with Google Meet.
- To join the Q&A, copy and paste this link into your browser: meet.google.com/uwm-pues-uds
- You must be logged in with your @sec.tomballschools.net account to access