Fine Arts Home
Tomball ISD Fine Arts Vision
The vision of the TISD Fine Arts department is to inspire lifelong artistry and creativity.
Tomball High School Fine Arts Mission Statement
The purpose of the Tomball High School Fine Arts Department is to support the Tomball ISD mission by educating the whole learner through the arts. We will lead students to discover and develop their creativity, unique skills and talents, and become lifelong contributors to the local and global community through the performing and visual arts.
THS Fine Arts Department Goals
- THS FAD will help students reach their full artistic potential by providing an open and supportive environment where students are encouraged to set goals, take risks, and build upon each of their successes and failures.
- THS FAD will provide individually challenging learning and performing opportunities that incorporate philosophical, aesthetic, and critical approaches to appreciation and evaluation of the visual and performing arts in order to prepare our graduates for a successful college/career path.
- THS FAD will surround students with quality staff and leaders who will teach, mentor, and inspire students to responsibly perform and create meaningful works of art with integrity.
- THS FAD will encourage constructive methods of personal expression through the use of innovative instruction and techniques in conjunction with cutting edge technology and tools.
- THS FAD will promote a culture of local and global community, where students are encouraged to work cooperatively toward common goals that serve a greater purpose, while also promoting independent thinking and creative problem solving.