New Student Enrollment Information
Welcome to Tomball High School. If you are enrolling for the 2021 - 2022 school year, please wait until mid-July to complete your new student enrollment so your application does not accidentally get deleted during our end of year system rollover.
If you are a new student wanting to enroll, you will need to go to the following links and complete the New Student Enrollment.
- You will fill out information about the guardian and submit
- To complete the student(s) information portion you will click on:
- Enroll New or Returning Student
- You will then click on New Student Enrollment
- Enroll New Student
- Complete the information required
- At the end of your online enrollment process, you will be able to upload the required documents for enrollment. Please make sure all documents are uploaded, as any missing documents will slow down the enrollment process.
- Once everything is complete, you will receive a confirmation number. Please keep this number in case we need to get it from you.
- If there are issues with the upload, you can email the needed documents to:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD
Proof of Residence - Current Resident
- The proof of residence must be in the name of the person with legal responsibility for the child.
Please upload one (1) of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (water, sewer, gas, electric showing both the service and mailing address)
- Current Property Tax Statement (with Homestead Exemption)
- Lease Agreement: Student(s) must be listed as an occupant on apartment lease
- An agreement between individuals requires both signatures to be notarized.
Proof of Residence - Non-Resident
- If you currently reside with a district resident and do not have a bill in your name:
- Information on applying for an Affidavit or Transfer is attached below.
Immunization Record of Student Enrolling
- A record showing that the child has the immunizations required by Education Code 38.001
- Proof that the child is not required to be immunized.
- Proof that the child is entitled to provisional admission.
Social Security Card of Student Enrolling – Acceptable proof includes:
- Copy of the Social Security Card
- Records from previous school
- Income Tax Forms
Birth Certificate of Student Enrolling
Proof of Identification for Person Enrolling Student
- Current valid state
- Federal or international photo identification that contains the name, birth date and signature
- Incoming 9th graders must have a Report Card showing promotion or placement in the 9th
- 10th through 12th graders must have a Transcript for prior high school years.
- International students must email the following documents to the Registrar’s office:
6th, 7th, and 8th grade report cards
9th through 12th grade transcripts
Core & Elective Course Selections
2021-2022 Core Course Selection to choose your Core Courses; click and open the attachment below.
- You must choose four (4) core classes; English, Math, Science, & Social Studies
- Enter numbers 1 thru 4 by your class choices.
2021-2022 Elective Course Selection to choose your Elective Courses; click and open the attachment below.
- You must choose three (3) elective classes
- Enter numbers 5 thru 7 by your class choices
- You must choose two (2) alternate elective classes
- Enter numbers 8 thru 9 by your class choices
- If you choose a 0.5 credit course, please choose another 0.5 credit course to complete the year
- The documents can be filled out online. Remember to save the documents once you have completed filling them out.
- You will need to attached/upload both of these documents in your Link account during your online enrollment process.
We are a closed campus and are not able meet with you face-to-face to complete your enrollment so all communications will be done online via your link account and email. Once we have accepted your online enrollment, we will email you to let you know your student's THS ID number, login information, and start date. We will also share your student’s information with their counselor so they can create your student’s schedule.
While you are waiting to hear from us, please visit the counselor’s web page listed below. It has good information pertaining to Career Pathways, Course Catalog, Graduation Requirements, and other pertinent information in regards to your student.
We are excited to have your student join our THS family and are looking forward to a successful year.