THS Dance Class:
Dance I offers an introduction to dance. This is a beginner level dance course which will include strength & conditioning, dance terminology, dance skills, memory, execution, and performance quality. This course is also used for Cougar Charm Drill Team Prep and the students will be introduced to drill team technique.
Dance II & III offers a more in depth look at each genre of dance with increasing opportunities in choreography with a more advanced skill level & terminology. This is a disciplined course with high expectations.
Participating in class is a must and Discipline is emphasized as part of dance in order to train with complete concentration. To begin a typical class: roll is checked, warm-up, history or terminology discussed, and floor work will be conducted.
I am excited about the dance program this year and I look forward to seeing you in class!
You may contact me through the following:
- Email- email@example.com.
- Email is the preferred contact method.
- Office number is 281-357-3220 ext. 2356
- Tutorial time for Dance Class is every Monday from 2:40-3:00 pm. *By Appointment Only* or Tuesday's & Thursday's during B Block.
- Syllabus: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQmKUOHf0g3UQ5TJ4Klh4id-ehtj8XOJ2lFQCaO7gzFRxj7UqK6Sch_K0MfrAB6JQ/pub