- Be punctual!
- Students will come to class on time.
- You should be in the room and in your seat, ready to go, when the bell rings.
- Be prepared!
- Students will come to class with all necessary materials
- Be productive!
- If we are working in class, you are expected to be working on the assignment. “I’m going to do it at home” is not an acceptable alternative.
- Be prompt!
- Assignments are due on the due dates. Failure to turn in assignments will result in a deduction.
- Be polite!
- Respect and listen to your teacher
- Respect and listen to your classmates
- Use school appropriate language and body language at all times.
Ask questions and participate in discussions!
- Students will follow the Tomball Independent School District Code of Conduct
- Students will follow the Digital Resources Acceptable Use and Internet Safety Policy