Hello THS Families,

       Tomball High School Registrar Office

My name is Nelly Gallardo and I am the registrar's secretary here at Tomball High School. I have been with the district for 17 years. I am happily married to Omar and have 3 beautiful children Rudy, Lesslie and Abigail. I also have 2 dogs, a cat, a fish and two birds. On my free time I love to travel, read and be with the family. I have family in both the states and Mexico. We are here to serve you and please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Mi nombre es Nelly Gallardo y soy la secretaria de registro aqui en Tomball High School. He estado con el distrito por 17 años. Estoy felizmente casada con Omar y tenemos 3 hermosos hijos Rudy, Lesslie y Abigail. Tambien tengo 2 perros, un gato, un pez y dos pajaros. En mi tiempo libre me encanta viajar, leer y estar con mi familia. Tengo familia tanto en los Estados Unidos como en Mexico. Estamos aqui para servirle y porfavor contactenos con cualquier pregunta o inquietud.
Registration Info:
How do I register my student?
    • Create a Parent Tomball ISD link account by visiting http://link.tomballisd.net/Parent. 
    • Complete and submit the New Student Enrollment online registration.
    • Email or call the campus Registrar if you have any additional questions regarding the enrollment application.
Documents to upload to the application:
    • One proof of residency: Utility bill (electricity bill, gas bill, water bill), property tax statement, home mortgage payment voucher, signed rental agreement (must include student(s) listed as an occupant), signed home closing disclosure for a new home or *Affidavit of Residency
    • Child’s Birth Certificate
    • Child’s Social Security Card
    • Guardian valid Photo ID/ Driver's License
    • Current Immunization Records
    • Withdrawal Form/Shot Records from the previous school
    • Unofficial Transcript or Report Card from the previous school

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are new to TISD and are residing with family or friends, you MUST obtain an Affidavit of Residency. You will need to fill out the online application for Affidavit/Transfers through your TISD LINK account.  *If you have any additional questions, please reach out to 281.357.3100 x 2096. We will not be able to register your child until an Affidavit of Residency transfer has been approved.




How do I withdraw my student?

    •    Please contact the Registrar's Office.
    •    Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardians.



How do I change my contact information?

    • Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center - Below is a link for directions on updating this information.
    • Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick up students.



NOTE: Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office.  Proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.


Phone: 281-357-3220

Address: 30330 Quinn Road, Tomball, TX, 77375

Email:  tereseahill@tomballisd.net - Registrar

Email:  blancagallardo@tomballisd.net - Registrar Secretary

Email:  donnaslawson@tomballisd.net - Registrar Secretary



Thank you Cougar Nation for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to helping you.


Registrar’s Office