Welcome to Tomball High School. To get started on your new student registration please read the list below for the steps you will need to complete before coming to the high school to finish your student's registration.
You will need to go to the following links and do the New Student Enrollment.
- Go to: http://www.tomballisd.net
- Click on the: Tomball ISD LINK (Student Enrollment / Annual Enrollment) link
- Click here to create a Tomball ISD LINK account
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation number, you must bring this number with you to your appointment.
- Call the Registrar’s office at 281-357-3220 ext. 2232 to make an appointment to complete the enrollment/registration process.
- Please bring the following required documents to your appointment:
- Proof of Residence - Current Resident
- The proof of residence must be in the name of the person with legal responsibility for the child
- Current Utility Bill (water, sewer, gas, electric showing both the service and mailing address)
- Current Property Tax Statement (with Homestead Exemption)
- Lease Agreement
- Student(s) must be listed as an occupant on apartment lease.
- An agreement between individuals requires both signatures to be notarized.
- Proof of Residence - Non-Resident
- If you currently reside with a district resident and do not have a bill in your name:
- Affidavit (These documents may be obtained from Central Office at: 310 South Cherry Street, Tomball, Texas. Contact: Henrietta Goncalves (281) 357-3100 ext. 2062
- Approved Provisional Inter-district Transfer (Employees Only)
- Immunization Record –
- A record showing that the child has the immunizations required by Education Code 38.001
- Proof that the child is not required to be immunized.
- Proof that the child is entitled to provisional admission.
- Social Security Card –Acceptable proof includes:
- Copy of the Social Security Card
- Records from previous school
- Income Tax Forms
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Identification for Person Enrolling Student
- Current valid state
- Federal or international photo identification that contains the name, birth date and signature
- School Documents
- Incoming 9th graders must have a Report Card showing promotion or placement in the 9th grade.
- 10th through 12th graders must have a Transcript for prior high school years.
- International students – You will need to email the Registrar’s office the following:
- 6th, 7th, and 8th grade report cards
- 9th through 12th grade transcripts
We look forward to meeting with you and your student to complete the enrollment in Tomball High School.