To promote career opportunities in the health care industry and to enhance the delivery of quality health care to all people.
Ms. Jennifer Codutti
Ms. Nikki Hight
Ms. Krystal Zwerneman
How to Join:
Come to any meeting, speak to Health Science teacher, complete a membership form, and pay required organization dues ($55.00)
Every 2nd Monday of the month - after school
Parent Permission Required?
- We provide snacks and bond at the end of every meeting;
- We have a spirit night every month at different places around Tomball (Sonic, bowling, Chick-Fil-A);
- In the Spring, we compete at Area and State;
- In the Summer, we compete at Internationals;
- We host the blood drive and other health-related events.
or see any HOSA instructor