Tomball High School

Skip to main content
District Home

FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid

All seniors should complete their FAFSA.  It simple, and only takes a few minutes!  Please make sure you use the correct website.  Parents are able to use their prior-prior year taxes.  For example, for the 2017-2018 FAFSA parents will use their tax returns from 2015.  If there have been any significant changes in the students/family financial situation in the year after the taxes were filed, simply call the college financial aid office and discuss this with them.
If you are a student that is not a U.S. citizen, you are not eligible to complete the FAFSA.  There's good news though!  You can complete the TASFA, which stands for the Texas Application for State Federal Aid.  Below is a link to find out more information about the TASFA and how to access the TASFA.