Welcome to the Scholarship Information section on the College and Career Center website!
Please see the link below for a spreadsheet of scholarship listings.
This section will be updated each Friday. Please keep checking back for updates!
- Apply for all scholarships that you're eligible for!
- Be proactive and stick to deadlines - plan to submit scholarships applications early!
- Use a variety of scholarship search websites.
- Click here for a helpful handout!
- Keep a list of scholarships you apply for and ones that you receive.
- If you receive a scholarship, make sure to log the entry for the Senior Awards and Scholarship Ceremony on Mrs. Nichols website. (Link will be posted soon!)
FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Seniors, it's almost FAFSA time! You can get ahead by creating your FSA ID (electronic signature) at www.fsaid.ed.gov
After October 1st, you may begin completing your FAFSA after October 1st. The priority deadline to complete your FAFSA is March 15th for most colleges, but check their websites. As a good rule of thumb, have your FAFSA completed by the time you leave for the winter break.
We will be hosting a Financial Aid & FAFSA Night for students and parents on Thursday, November 16th at 6 pm in the THS Auditorium. A representative from Texas A&M University will be presenting the basics of financial aid and how to complete the FAFSA. We hope to see you there!
Top Scholarship Websites
Please see the link below for a listing of some top scholarship search sites.
Has either parent completed a college degree, associate or bachelor's? If not, you're a first generation college student. There are scholarships to assist you in pursuing your college degree!
See the link below to begin your scholarship search. These are just a few of the many resources.