University of Texas Austin Summer Opportunity for 10th and 11th
A week at Texas McCombs
The McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin invites top high school students to apply for our McCombs summer programs! Our week-long, all-expenses paid summer programs are designed to help students explore and discover opportunities in business while experiencing life as a Longhorn.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Spend a week at top-ranked Texas McCombs
- Learn about careers in business and network with industry professionals
- Attend classes taught by world-renowned faculty
- Work on a team as a business consultant to a real company
- Make new friends and explore the Forty Acres
- Experience living in a campus dorm
McCombs Future Executive Academy (MFEA): May 31 – June 5, 2020
McCombs Discover Yourself in Accounting Majors and Careers (DYNAMC): June 21 – 26, 2020
All current juniors and sophomores with GPAs of 3.5 or above are eligible to apply. Outstanding Black, African-American, Latinx, Native American and Indigenous students, first-generation students, and students who have overcome social or economic hardship are strongly encouraged to apply.
Students are required to submit an online application, essay, one letter of recommendation, an official high school transcript and an optional resume by our April 1, 2020 deadline.The application link and additional information for each camp can be found at the McCombs Summer High School Programs site.