My name is Mrs. Garrison. I am originally from Idaho and after high school attended Brigham Young University. While there, I met my husband and graduated with a degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Education. We moved to the Houston area for my husband to attend school at the University of Houston. Soon after moving, I started teaching at Tomball High School and just started my fourth year of teaching here.
I am so excited for the upcoming school year and am looking forward to getting to know all of you!
- Tuesdays: 2:35pm - 3:15pm
- Wednesdays: 2:35pm - 3:15pm
- Be on time, on task & prepared to learn every day. #nofreedays
- Respect the teacher, the classroom, other students and yourself. #DUDEbenice #R.E.S.P.E.C.T
- Be responsible for your own learning. #nocheating #workhard
- Clean up after yourself and your peers. #notyourmaid
- Keep all personal electronics put away. #onlywithpermission #socialmediafree
- Follow school rules. #citizenship