Supported on the Job Training is a course designed to help you to learn more about yourself. This includes your strengths, growth areas, goals, and opportunities. By learning these things, you will be better prepared and able to make effective decisions for a successful future.
What will the S.O.J.T. course do for you? You will learn to:
- Increase your personal power
- Communicate effectively with adults and peers
- Choose a career
- Choose the right education and training
What must you do to complete the program?
- Show up every day on time
- Participate in all class activities
- Complete the out of class assignments
- Help make this a fun and effective experience through a positive and productive attitude.
Taking this class gives you a powerful opportunity to reach for your dreams by starting your future now.