Student Expectations and Class Rules
Some basic policies that are employed to ensure a safe and supportive learning environment for all:
Students are expected to:
- Come to class prepared, with all needed materials
- Respect other students, the teacher, resources, others' belongings, and self
- Turn in assignments complete and on time
Classroom rules complement the student expectations, specifically with regards to respect for others:
- When entering the classroom, maintain a normal speaking voice so as not to be disruptive to others.
- Raise your hand to speak during class (and wait to be called on before speaking).
- Make sure the area around your desk is left as clean as it was when you arrived.
- Do NOT touch anything on the teacher's desk, or open any drawers/organizers.
- If the teacher is speaking to another student, do not interrupt. (I promise I won't forget about you!)